29 August 2017
IEC-Core Lab is currently seeking for a “Clinical Study Coordinator” able to manage all clinical studies being conducted at IEC.
As a core central lab, IEC centralizes image reading and analysis of multiple medical images using different radiological equipment.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Study Coordinator
- Management and oversight of all aspects of IEC-Core Lab clinical studies in accordance with internal SOPs, ICH, GCP, relevant guidelines and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Oversight of all aspects of the studies to ensure agreed study deliverables are met to the appropriate quality.
- Manage all correspondence with the Sponsors, CROs and sites in regard to all studies being conducted at IEC.
- Support selection and oversight of vendors (ie. Platforms, PACS, etc)
- Support the team in the selection of suitable national sites to be part of IEC network
- Set up and management of Clinical Site Agreements
- Preparation of study budgets and discuss with the sponsors
- Thorough documentation of study team activities, decisions, actions and risk assessments.
- Active management of IEC team and supervise their daily activities
- Ensure ‘inspection readiness’ of documentation at all times.
- Develop and maintain relations with all stakeholders
- Manage and supervise all Data Management activities being conducted at IEC
Essential Knowledge, experience and skills:
- Candidates applying for this position will have a life science degree or similar, in addition to having experience at some level of global multi-center trials including oncology trials, preferred in using radiological endpoints.
- At least three years working on a CRO or Pharma industry is mandatory (ie. CRA, LCRA, DM, PM).
- You will be a highly motivated and dynamic project management professional with a strong commercial knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, a positive attitude and ambition to make things happen.
- You will need to be a natural leader with excellent communication skills able to work on a wide range of different activities
- You must be able to set goals and achieve them by motivating your team and building strong relationships with a diverse range of both internal and external customers.
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish and English
- Previous experience with managing clinical trials
- Previous experience in oncology and radiology
- Previous experience in Data Management
- Fluency with Microsoft office programs including
- Ability to transcribe meeting minutes and document key action items
- Comprehensive knowledge of GCP as it applies to clinical trial conduct
- Comprehensive understanding of the regulatory aspects of study product management
If you are interested to join our team please, send you CV to the following email address:
We would like our candidate to join our team in October-November 2017.