In accordance with the data protection legislation and article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the owner of the site and data controller is:
4 Clinical trials, S.L. (hereinafter «the company»)
Contact details of the company and the Data Protection Officer: C/ Esteve Terradas 37-41, Planta Baja 2, Barcelona 08023
The company is registered at the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Page 28, volume 45682, page B495664.
Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data that we request in the different forms on our website are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose of managing and processing the request that you have made and to be able to send you information about our services, and in no case are you obliged to provide them. . The data that must be completed is specified in the form itself, and your refusal to provide them will imply that we will not be able to manage your request. Likewise, it assures us that all the data provided is true, truthful and relevant for the purpose for which we request it.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, and once the aforementioned relationship ends, they will remain blocked for the legally established time, before their destruction. In the event that you send us your curriculum vitae in order to present your candidacy, the conservation period will be one year.
The sending of the data implies your express authorization to incorporate them into our corresponding files, as long as 4 Clinical trials, S. L. considers it convenient for the management of the request that it requests.
By accepting the box on the form, you consent to the sending of information about our services that may be of interest to you.
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is any change in it. Otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity. We consider that if you do not expressly cancel your personal data from our files, you continue to be interested in continuing to be incorporated into them until the Controller deems it appropriate and as long as it is appropriate for the purpose for which they were obtained.
Rights of the interested parties
The owner of personal data has the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether the Controller is processing the personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only the Responsible will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data.
- In certain circumstances, by virtue of the right of portability, the interested parties will have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and transmit it to another person in charge.
The owner can exercise his rights:
- By letter addressed to THE COMPANY, C/ Esteve Terradas 37-41, Planta Baja 2, Barcelona 08023. Spain, reference «Data Protection».
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating «Data Protection» in the subject line.
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.